In this episode:
– Froy points out that Vince Russo was ahead of his time. Tank Abbot = Brock Lesnar.
– Hank learns that Ernest the cat was Garrett Bischoff’s karate teacher
– The boys believe that 007 should be a designation for the future of the franchise
– Can you separate Batista the actor from Batista the wrestler?
– The boys agree that Tom Cruise is a national treasure and would have been a great cruiserweight heel/face
– Hank and Froy argue narrative vs. crotch chops
– The “Orton” handshake
– Once again, the boys argue over Batman’s unhappy happiness.